Welcome to our new web site!
To give our readers a chance to experience all that our new website has to offer, we have made all content freely avaiable, through October 1, 2018.
During this time, print and digital subscribers will not need to log in to view our stories or e-editions.
Newspaper office contact information
• Mailing address — P. O. Box 32, Fayette, MO 65248
• Street Address — 203 N. Main, Fayette, MO 65248
• Phones — (660) 248-2235 or (660) 248-5223 • Fax — (660) 248-1200
• Office Hours — Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday by appointment.
• General news e-mail (Press releases, obituaries, Noted in Brief, military news, dean’s lists, graduations, wedding, anniversary, birth announcements, etc.) —email@example.com
• Advertising e-mail (Display ads, classified ads, business directory, website ads) — Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the newsroom
Justin Addison, Publisher/Editor — email@example.com
• General policy, story assignments
• General website policy
Jeff Yoder, Sports Editor — firstname.lastname@example.org
• General sports information
Linda Vroman, office manager/customer service — email@example.com
• Subscriptions, address changes, telephoned classified ads, church page, accounts receivable, affidavits, deadline information, rubber stamps, special requests (such as back issues), etc., preprinted inserts
Other newspaper information and policies
• JSA Media, LLC
• Circulation — 2,100 per issue
• Readership (est.) — 5,500 Primary readership: Howard County, Mo. USA, including Fayette, Glasgow, New Franklin and Armstrong, in addition to Rocheport and Harrisburg in Boone County.
• Layout — Standard Advertising Unit (SAU)
• Classifieds — 20 cents a word; minimum $3 (Deadlines: 9 a.m. Tuesday and 9 a.m. Friday)
• Display Ads — $6.50 a column inch, local and national
• Business and Professional Directory Ad — Sliding Scale
• Classified Display — $6.95 a column inch
• Discount — Discounts for full-page, half-page and quarter-page ads and large-volume advertisers: contact publisher. Political ads payable in advance. Accounts more than 30 days old are past-due and will be assessed a service change.
• No charge for birth announcements.
• Np Charge for wedding, engagement and anniversary announcements.
• Obituaries — First 100 words are no charge, and after that 20 cents a word. All material is subject to editing for journalism style, grammar, superfluous verbiage, libel and length. Individuals wishing material printed exactly as submitted (i.e., with no editing) may purchase space at $6.50 a column inch.
• Fayette Advertiser Deadlines — Community Events, 3 p.m. Monday; Classified Ads, 3 p.m. Monday; Display Ads, 3 p.m. Monday; Significant Breaking News, 9 a.m. Tuesday. Street sales begin: Approximately 3:30 p.m. Tuesday.
• Street Sale Locations — Fayette: Newspaper Office, Emmet’s Kitchen & Tap, C&R Supermarket, Casey’s, Miknan’s Main Street Pub, Sam’s Health Mart, and DJ’s C Store. New Franklin: Casey’s, Snoddy’s Store. Glasgow: Casey’s. Boonville: Route B Cafe, C&R Supermarket.
• Back Issues — Available at newspaper office